21 Days Till Christmas: All-Night Meringues
December 4, 2012
“And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her seed;
He shall bruise you on the head,
And you shall bruise him on the heel.”
- 1 Egg White
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Walnuts or Pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg white & salt in medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Beat in sugar, 1 Tablespoon at a time until stiff & glossy.
- Fold in nuts & chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Place in oven; turn oven off & DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR.
- Leave cookies in oven overnight.
- Carefully remove from cookie sheet.
- Store in air-tight container.
Makes 30 cookies.